Junior IT Business Analyst / Project Manager (f/m/d)
Founded in 2017, AlphaOmega is a dynamic and rapidly growing start-up based in Luxembourg
which provides fund registration, regulatory reporting and dissemination services.
AlphaOmega is constantly growing since its creation and serving multiple clients in Europe.
Within our Project Management team, you will be involved in various projects and missions, such as:
- Translating business requirements into detailed functional specifications and user stories
- Bringing new ideas regarding improvements of organization and way of working focusing on increasing profitability and operational efficiency
- Producing mock-ups, technical documentation and reports on our custom-built solutions
- Following up on opened projects with internal teams and clients, and redact documentation for project management
- Organizing and driving internal stakeholders’ meetings
- A degree in IT / Computer Science
- Proven experience in writing technical requirements
- Strong analytical skills and accuracy: ability to understand and analyse requests and propose durable solutions. Result-oriented with a strong sense of commitment and a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and French. Ability to communicate with clarity and concision
- A first experience in the financial sector / Asset Management is a plus, strong Excel, Python and/or SQL skills are a plus
- Career development in a young and dynamic environment.
- An attractive salary package: meal vouchers, health insurance, sport classes, bonus.
- You will join a part of family with the multicultural environment.
Work permit for Luxembourg and clean criminal record are required.
Our offices are located close to the Howald train station.
If you share our values: QUALITY – FLEXIBILITY – TEAMWORK and are interested in taking up this opportunity and want to develop your career in a young and dynamic environment, please send us your application letter with detailed curriculum vitae at: email@example.com