Quantitative Analyst / Risk (f/m/d)
Founded in 2017, AlphaOmega is a dynamic and rapidly growing start-up based in Luxembourg
which provides fund registration, regulatory reporting and dissemination services.
AlphaOmega is constantly growing since its creation and serving multiple clients in Europe.
You will be involved in various projects and missions, such as:
- Manage the onboarding of new clients and answer their questions on risks and
- Check the quality of the reports generated by the different tools
- Participate to risk consulting mission with major financial actors
- Permanent regulatory watch of the asset management industry
- Collaborate with the IT teams to improve our internal risk solution and reporting
- Master degree in Finance, Business Engineering or IT, ideally with a quantitative analysis specialization
- Knowledge of written and spoken English or French. Ability to communicate with clarity and concision. Others languages are appreciated
- Nice to have a basics of languages R, Python or VBA
- Interest in the Financial/Asset Management sector
- Strong analytical skills and accuracy: ability to quickly understand and analyse requests, propose solutions, synthetize and express them in a clear manner
- Career development in a young and dynamic environment.
- An attractive salary package: meal vouchers, health insurance, sport classes, bonus.
- You will join a part of family with the multicultural environment.
Work permit for Luxembourg and clean criminal record are required.
Our offices are located close to the Howald train station.
If you share our values: QUALITY – FLEXIBILITY – TEAMWORK and are interested in taking up this opportunity and want to develop your career in a young and dynamic environment, please send us your application letter with detailed curriculum vitae at: firstname.lastname@example.org