Junior Business Developer (f/m/d)
Founded in 2017, AlphaOmega is a dynamic and rapidly growing start-up based in Luxembourg
which provides fund registration, regulatory reporting and dissemination services.
AlphaOmega is constantly growing since its creation and serving multiple clients in Europe.
In order to support Sales Department, you will be involved in various projects and missions, such as:
- Identify potential leads and build calling list for the Sales team
- Prepare market & competition analysis in Europe mostly to support Sales team
- Prepare quotations for sales team
- Make some cold calls and try to initiate a conversation with a lead in order to book a meeting or introductory call with Subject Matter Expert
- Promote and boost AlphaOmega via social media and develop an effective understanding of the capabilities, benefits, and competitive advantages of our company
- Use the CRM tool (Salesforce) in order to create all the new leads and their contacts, log the potential actions done, etc...
- Support sales team in responding to Request for Proposals
- Bachelor or Master
- Knowledge of written and spoken English and French. Ability to communicate with clarity and concision
- Others languages are appreciated
- Interest in the Financial/Asset Management sector
- Curious, proactive, creative, resourceful, willing to learn
- Facility to communicate, good relationship skills
- Career development in a young and dynamic environment.
- An attractive salary package: meal vouchers, health insurance, sport classes, bonus.
- You will join a part of family with the multicultural environment.
Work permit for Luxembourg and clean criminal record are required.
Our offices are located close to the Howald train station.
If you share our values: QUALITY – FLEXIBILITY – TEAMWORK and are interested in taking up this opportunity and want to develop your career in a young and dynamic environment, please send us your application letter with detailed curriculum vitae at: firstname.lastname@example.org