Funds Reporting Analyst (f/m/d)
Founded in 2017, AlphaOmega is a dynamic and rapidly growing start-up based in Luxembourg
which provides fund registration, regulatory reporting and dissemination services.
AlphaOmega is constantly growing since its creation and serving multiple clients in Europe.
Within our Data Management team, you will be involved in various projects and missions, such as:
- Manage the onboarding of new clients and support all the questions raised and related to the Risk and Regulations.
- Regulatory watch.
- Review production of your dedicated clients.
- Research and apply new standards in terms of control processes.
- Write briefing notes and communicate information to the client.
- Master degree in Finance, Business Engineering or IT, ideally with a quantitative analysis specialization.
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience on fund industry.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and French. Ability to communicate with clarity and concision.
- Result oriented with a strong sense of commitment and a problem-solving attitude.
- Strong analytical skills and accuracy: ability to quickly understand and analyse requests, propose solutions, synthetize and express them in a clear manner.
- Interest in the Financial/Asset Management sector and its regulations.
- Career development in a young and dynamic environment.
- An attractive salary package: bonus, meal vouchers, health insurance, sport classes.
- You will join a part of family with the multicultural environment.
Work permit for Luxembourg and clean criminal record are required.
Our offices are located close to the Howald train station.
If you share our values: QUALITY – FLEXIBILITY – TEAMWORK and are interested in taking up this opportunity and want to develop your career in a young and dynamic environment, please send us your application letter with detailed curriculum vitae at: firstname.lastname@example.org